Friday, July 20, 2012

Wagner Family Vacation

For the week of 4th of July we headed to Watts Bar Lake in Tennessee for the Wagner family vacation.
We went to Watts Bar Lake in 2010 and enjoyed it so much we decided to go again this year. We originally chose Watts Bar Lake because everyone could drive...Bob and Mary Ann from Iowa, Abby (and now Laz) from Chicago, and Eric, Amelia, Elle and me from South Carolina. We really got the best deal however because our drive was only 4 hours...a lot less than the rest of the family. Good thing too, I don't think Amelia would have lasted a minute longer. It makes me quite nervous for the long drive to Iowa for Christmas!

I digress...we had SO MUCH FUN this past week I don't even know where to begin! We spent many an hour on the Wagner's new boat, Amelia experienced the lake for the first time, Elle enjoyed swimming, we water skied, we (as in everyone but me and Mary Ann...) jumped off a large rock into the lake (I did it in 2010...), we ate good food, read good books and simply relaxed! It was wonderful.

Amelia got to spend a lot of quality time with her grandparents. Bob hadn't seen her since Christmas so it was a nice little reunion! Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip...we took so many its hard to choose!






What a trip! Can't wait for Wagner Family Vacation 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment