Sunday, May 22, 2011

14 Weeks

How the baby is growing:

This week Baby W measures 3 1/2 inches, about the size of a lemon, and weighs half an ounce!

How I am changing: 

Eric and I decided that I have definitely "popped"! Most of my pants wont button so I bought belly bands to help me through the clothes transition because I don't quite fit into maternity clothes just yet. I did make my first maternity clothing purchases this week though and I'm excited to start wearing them soon! 



Although my nausea has seriously calmed down in the last couple weeks I still feel really sick right when I wake up in the mornings. Unfortunately I still have to take the Zophran most mornings in order to make it to work! I usually feel better after a few hours though, which is a vast improvement! I have had a few random daytime sickness episodes...pulling the car over on the interstate to be sick...not fun...sorry Eric, but they seem to be few and far between! I'm still very tired and the headaches and the indigestion come and go. I'm just waiting for that second trimester burst of energy I keep hearing about! 

My appetite still isn't quite back to normal. I typically want bland boring foods and stay away from extra flavorful spicy dishes like Mexican. I have had a few random cravings...like doughnuts or fruit loops but nothing too crazy! Most of the time nothing really sounds that good to me...hopefully that will pass soon!  According to my scale I am still down a few pounds, our next doctors appointment is this Thursday so we will know for sure then.

No comments:

Post a Comment