Wednesday, June 15, 2011

17 Weeks

How the baby is growing:

This week Baby W measures 5 inches, about the size of a turnip, and weighs 5 ounces!


How I am changing:

Not much to report this week. Overall it was a good week, not too many sick moments. They do seem to be getting fewer and farther between but I don't want to jinx it so lets not talk about it! My appetite is still not right and I still can't eat much first thing in the morning but I do feel like I am wanting to eat more during the day.

My mom was wonderful this week and helped me with a little "Spring" cleaning. Man did the house need it and I have had a hard time finding the energy to do it. With the new house having a huge new yard Eric is very busy with mowing every weekend so there is more for me to do inside...not a great deal with my growing belly and constant exhaustion! Thanks for the help mom!!!

I am very excited because Mary Ann and Abby are coming to visit this week! They arrive Thursday and we will spend part of the weekend checking out Charlotte in the hopes that we will convince Abby to move here!!!! (fingers crossed!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment