Monday, September 26, 2011

32 Weeks

How the baby is growing:

This week Baby Girl W weighs about 3.75 pounds, the weight of a large jicama, and measures about 16.7 inches long! Apparently half of every pound I gain goes right to Baby Girl so she should gain about half a pound a week from now on!


How I am changing:

Unfortunately the morning sickness has returned. I have had several morning visits to worship at the porcelain gods...for lack of a better word. I had heard rumors that it could return in the third trimester and it looks like I am just one of the lucky ones! Heartburn and indigestion are still raging! My belly is growing more and more, some days I feel huge and other days I feel small for how far along we are. I can't believe I have been pregnant for 32 weeks. That's most of this year! I am really excited for this Saturday because it is October 1st, the day I will be able to say that my daughter will be born next month! (hopefully!)


We have so many nursery updates to share and had two WONDERFUL baby showers this past weekend so stay tuned for posts on those to come! I'm also working on a post about what I'm reading to prepare for Baby Girl W!


No comments:

Post a Comment