Monday, June 2, 2014

Baby Girl #2: 32 Weeks

HOW FAR ALONG: 32 Weeks and I somehow feel like that sounds so far along yet its still so far away...

GENDER: Girl

WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS:  Per the doctor at 32 week check up, up 16 pounds

STRETCH MARKS: I seem to be OK. If my belly gets really dry I get the red marks that look like stretch marks but as long as I really lotion it up it goes away. I have been using Amelia's Eczema cream and Coconut oil depending on how dry it is.

SWELLING:  I have been walking A LOT lately now that it is finally nice enough to walk and twice after about 2 miles I had some slight swelling in my feet. Not so much that you could see but I could feel it.

MATERNITY CLOTHES:  YEP!

BELLY BUTTON: Half outie, half flat, Amelia asked me what it was today...that was kind of funny. I don't think she believed me when I told her it was my belly button...

SLEEP: Still not great. On days where I get good exercise I sleep better. Ive switched up my pillow situation so that I'm more propped up and I have a wedge in front and a pillow in back and that helps with reflux and cramping but I'm still waking up many times. oh well.

CRAVINGS: Nothing to report really.

SYMPTOMS:  Still nauseous first thing in the morning. Still have heartburn. Still having braxton hicks contractions. Still tired. I have had some interesting pelvic pressure a few times...that was new and...interesting.

MOVEMENT: Sometimes I think she is trying to break out.

WHAT I MISS:  Still miss drinking...call it what you want to call it. I miss sleeping well but that's not coming back anytime soon. I miss having one day where I don't feel a little yuck...I just want one day.

WHAT I'M LOVING: I'm nesting and that's fun. I discovered Norwex so Ive been cleaning more which Eric loves.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO: Getting the nursery painted so I can set it up...in the next two weeks!

BIG SIS UPDATE: I have started pulling out clothes and whatnot for the new baby and Amelia likes to point out what is for Baby Sister and what is hers and what she is too big for. Hopefully she is this cool with sharing her old stuff when Baby Sister actually gets here...



No comments:

Post a Comment